Simply the Best
Who doesn’t love to be told they’re the best? We all do, of course, and here at The Firm, we’re excited to have been voted the first place winner of B2B Magazine’s “Best of B2B” in the business brokerage category for the ninth straight year. To us, being the best is about more than winning or accepting an award; it’s about taking a look at why we’re considered the best and what we need to do to remain the best.
We work with entrepreneurs every day, and we feel a tremendous sense of responsibility as we advise and guide them through the process of buying and selling their businesses. We want to help them make the best decisions for their future, and we want them to have the best possible experience with The Firm.
So, what’s our secret for remaining Omaha’s best business brokerage for nine years running?
The Right People
We couldn’t maintain our status as the best without our team of experienced professionals. Every member of our team genuinely cares about our clients and is committed to serving them. We actively seek out the best people, and we train them thoroughly to ensure that they, in turn, deliver the very best service to our clients.
Relationships are essential to our business, so we are dedicated to building lasting relationships with our clients. We nurture relationships with our community of qualified buyers, and we maintain visibility in the Omaha community, whether by volunteering, serving on community boards or giving back in other ways.
Experience and Expertise
You can’t remain the best by resting on your laurels and ignoring opportunities for improvement. We’re client-focused, so we adapt to our clients’ needs. We hold their hands through the buying and selling processes, and we provide everything they need along the way. As experts in our field, we know our way around every aspect of buying and selling businesses, and that means we’re always looking for ways we can improve our processes and the buying and selling experiences for our clients.
Our reputation as the best business brokerage in Omaha really comes down to our focus on our clients. We’ve built our business around creating a superb customer experience, and we work every day to make sure we deliver nothing less than the best.
- How to Rest - The Secret to Success
- 3 Ways to Find Hidden Treasures in Your Team
- 3 Ways to Hire Top Talent for Your Open Positions
- Less is More: Growing Your Business
- Reaching for the Mountains: Setting Obtainable Goals
- Stop Waiting and Start Now
- How to Increase Workplace Productivity
- Growth Mindset: Essential in the Workplace
- 3 Ways to Tackle the Summer as a Small Business
- 4 Free Resources for Small Businesses
- Embracing the Unknown in Business
- Setting Healthy Expectations in the Workplace
- Why Effective Communication is Essential in Business
- Remote Work Here to Stay
- Learning From General Mills and Shrimp Tails
- 11 Years of Omaha Magazine’s “Best of B2B”
- Due Diligence: Preparation is Key
- Your Business as a Machine: Exit Planning Is Not Just for Exiting
- 10 Industries That Will See Post-Pandemic Profits
- Self-Care in a Pandemic
- Asset Sale vs. Stock Sale
- 5 Most Influential Women in the US
- Advertising Industry Outlook – Adapting Strategies
- How Important Is Due Diligence?
- 6 Best Christmas Movies of All Time
- Construction Industry Outlook – Remodeling & Renovation
- 4 Upcoming Business Trends of 2021
- Industries Booming During COVID-19
- What Are You Thankful For?
- Why it Makes Sense to Carry as a Seller
- Let's Talk About Pets
- What Exactly Are the Benefits of an SBA Loan?
- 2020 Industry Highs and Lows
- What the "Big Buyers" Want
- What’s an earnout, and why does Ryan Reynolds have one?
- M&A Advisor or Business Broker?
- How to Sell a Business in 7 Easy* Steps
- The Firm Advisors: #1 in the World -- Again!
- Documentation is Key During This Time
- Small Business Debt Relief Program
- Work On Your Small Business (While You Aren't Working In It)
- Meet the Listing: Body Shop w/ Towing & Auto Repair
- Superstitions and Deal Killers
- Choosing Your Investments: Stock Market vs. Business Purchase
- Video: Deal Education
- Industry Spotlight: Advertising and Marketing
- Meet the Team: The Firm Advisors Office Tour
- Securing Your Business Against Ransomware
- M&A: What's an M, and what's an A?
- Location, Location, Relocation
- $20M in One Month
- Pet Care: A Recession-Proof Industry
- The Firm Named to BBB Honor Roll
- Firm Family Christmas
- Firmgiving 2019
- Cortney Sells on IBBA's Podcast
- The Firm Makes Inc. 5000
- M&A: The Industry Defying Gravity
- Have You Met Makayla?
- Dr. Lemberg's Pathway to Retirement
- Steven Makes His Mark in M&A
- Hot Off the Press - June 2019 Magazine
- All Good Things Take Time
- The Firm June Magazine Release Celebration
- The Firm Feels Good Doing Good
- Corner Kick Spoils our Swan
- Opportunity of the Week: A Business That Brightens Children’s Futures
- Q&A With Cortney: Stock Sale Versus Asset Sale
- The Ins and Outs of Seller Financing
- Preparing for the Perfect Retirement
- The Firm Is Breaking Industry Records & Poised for Growth in 2019
- Competitor Analysis, Opportunities Listed
- Dentist to Dreamer - Hard Work Pays Off!
- Kansas City Tech Company Useagility Sells to First Tek
- 8th Year as Omaha's Best Business Brokerage
- Sellers: Why You Should Finance Your Buyers
- Summer Intern 2017 - Ameya Shelby
- Industry Forecast: Mind the Generational Gap
- 8 Things We Wish Every Business Buyer Knew Before Calling Us
- Selling Your Business: Getting a Proper Business Valuation
- Asset Sales or Stock Sales: Determining the Best for Your Business Transaction
- Why (and How) Business Owners Are Selling in 2017
- The Law of 3's - Choosing the Right Kind of Broker
- A Mutually Beneficial Relationship
- Reaching Out is Key
- Confidential Business Reviews
- A Change of Pace to Business Ownership
- Confidentiality is at the Core of Business
- Moving into the Boardroom
- Buying a Business vs. Starting Your Own
- Bringing Buyers and Sellers Together is Just the Beginning
- Client Interfacing in the Digital Age
- Four Questions Every Buyer Should Ask
- The Firm Outpaces Transaction Totals from Previous Two Years
- Faces of Omaha 2016: Face of Business Brokerages
- The Firm Business Brokerage Set to Double Sales within Seller's Market - MBJ 2014