Plattsmouth, Sisters Cafe Sold
In historic downtown Plattsmouth lies Sisters Café, a restaurant serving a unique and popular cuisine. Jit and Noopin opened the restaurant in 2014 in the midst of their retirement to bring authentic Thai and German dishes to the Plattsmouth community. They grew up together in Northeast Thailand before immigrating to the United States and Germany, then finally making their way to Nebraska.
Jayson Davidson, a service disabled veteran, spent 10 years serving our Country as did his wife, Ro Lopez. After Davidson and Lopez shopped a variety of business opportunities, they finally found their match when they came across the charm of Sisters Café. “I had black listed almost all restaurants but I worked to help Sisters Café make the cut”, said Davidson on his decision. Within 2 months Jayson and Ro went from meeting the sellers to putting in an offer, and ultimately signing closing documents on the purchase of the business.
With 5 star reviews on Yelp, Sisters Café has built up a strong reputation since they have opened. Although there will be a transfer of ownership, Sister’s unique cuisine and outstanding staff will remain the same for years to come. With the transfer of ownership, Jit and Noopin will be moving away from Nebraska and fully enjoying retirement.
When asked about his experience with The Firm Business Brokerage, Davidson said, “They were great. Fantastic to work with! Very professional and always prompt with responding. I have already recommended The Firm to others”.
The transfer of ownership took place in the second quarter of 2016 at The Firm Business Brokerage in Omaha.
- Broker: Cortney Sells, President of The Firm Business Brokerage
- On the Market: Less than 5 months
- The Firm Shatters Industry Records
- A Little Science Goes a Long Way
- Once Upon a Dream Come True: Couple Finds an Investment Gem in Once Upon a Child
- The Firm Business Brokerage Announces New Website Launch
- Bittersweet Success: Gigi's Cupcakes Changes Hands
- Don't Let the Fur Fly: A Great Deal for Nebraska and Iowa Veterinarians
- Military Veteran Acquires The College of Nail Design and Bella Dea Day Spa
- Floor Pros to Remain in Community Under New Ownership
- The Choice is Clear: Clean Title & Escrow is Now Clear Title & Abstract, LLC
- Just Like Home Childcare Center Grows into New Ownership
- Dogtopia Soars 30% Since Ownership Transition
- Country Tire Changes Hands
- Tanners Bar & Grill Opens Fourth Location in Northwest Omaha
- Diamond Laundry Services of Omaha Under New Ownership
- Bellevue IT Company Managed.com Sold
- First Light HomeCare Changes Hands
- Comfort Plus Shoes Purchased