Omaha Nail Salon & Spa with Luxurious Build Out
Ready for continued operations with 11 experienced employees!
This Southwest Omaha nail salon has 11 experienced employees! With over $470,000 in buildout and assets, this truly gorgeous nail salon and spa is near a highly desirable intersection with excellent visibility from passing traffic! The build-out of the space was done very well and great care was taken to provide a luxurious and upscale environment for relaxation. Assets include valuable aesthetics, tools, equipment, appliances, and technology. The 3,400 square feet of space features a nice reception area to welcome customers, many pedicure stations that can accommodate dry and wet services, manicure stations with proper venting for acrylic nails, and esthetic rooms that are set-up and ready for a massage therapist or esthetician. Current services include manicures (acrylic, dip, gel, shellac, polish), pedicures (gel, shellac, polish), and spa services (eyelashes, wax, massage, facials, etc.). The clientele is primarily female in the 35+ age bracket; in general, they are loyal to service providers and tend to have more of a disposable income to see their technician on a regular basis.
One receptionist manages the front desk, while three nail techs, four general techs, and three estheticians provide services to the customers. Staff are contracted employees except for the receptionist. All nail techs, general techs, and estheticians are 1099 contractors who work as needed, reducing an owner’s employee costs.
This salon is ready for continued operations. Investment could be made in engaging on social media and boosting reviews on platforms. Expansion of esthetics services is a large area for potential growth as is the market for bridal parties, birthday celebrations, or holiday gatherings. Hiring a hair stylist would also be an opportunity for business growth, as well as offering couple massages and expanding existing hours.
- Year Established: 2016
- Location: Southwest Omaha
- Services: Manicure (acrylic, dip, gel, shellac, polish), pedicure (gel, shellac, polish), spa (eyelashes, wax, massage, facials, etc.)
- Clients: Primarily female
- Lease: 3,400 sq. ft.: Reception area, large nail services room, esthetics rooms, break room, storage
- Reason for Selling: Divestment and career change
- Employees: 11— Receptionist and 10 Contracted Employees: 3 Esthetic techs, 3 nail techs, 4 general techs
- Seller Training Period: 90 days
- Growth Opportunities: Advertise, hire highly skilled nail techs, expand esthetics services, engage on social media, book parties or events, hire hair stylist, offer couple massages, expand existing hours
- Current Owners’ Responsibilities: General Manager, some nails
Contracted Employees: 10
- 3 Esthetic technicians
- 3 Nail technicians
- 4 General technicians
- General Manager
- Does some nails
- List Price: $260,000
- Gross Sales:
- 2020 Annualized: $243,153
- 2019: $246,740
- 2018: $217,342
- 2017: $164,304
Assets of Business
- Assets: $470,405
- Build Out and Design: $367,127
- Inventory: $10,843
- Furniture: $92,435
- Pedicure and manicure stations, spa room equipment, water heater, water softener, vent system, polish/powder inventory, tools
- Intangible: This is an incredible opportunity to purchase a gorgeous nail salon and spa that is truly ready for operations. The value of walking into a space like this and being able to begin operations immediately is nearly immeasurable.
*amounts may vary, assets may be depreciated, replacement cost, or fair market value
- Hire highly skilled nail techs
- Expand esthetics services
- Engage on social media
- Book parties or events
The Firm used a cost-to-create methodology to determine the purchase price of the business, determining that it would take far more time and energy to reproduce the business as it currently is than to purchase it. All equipment is in excellent shape and the space has been beautifully built out! Assets include a large hot water heater, water softener, overhead vents, many pedicure chairs, manicure stations, polishes, and all tools necessary immediate operations.
The list price for the business is set at $260,000.
|Document Title / Description|
This folder is empty.
Access to this Deal Room is restricted
Would you like to access the deal room?Yes, please
Already have an account? Log in here.
Print, sign and send to:210 N 78th St. 2nd Floor
Omaha, NE 68114
Or fax to: