Dropship Supplier with Established Client Base
Boasting substantial profit margins conjoining with extremely low overhead!
With a well-established client base, this order fulfillment business can be run from anywhere in the United States! This business has over 75 repeat clients and relationships with over 20 vendors, this dropship company sold over $5M in 2021 and are on track to grow! In addition, they are in the goal to exceed $10M in sales this year with a 12% year over year growth in the slow season. They sell a wide variety of products, including office, janitorial, restaurant, and industrial supplies, as well as furniture and technology accessories. Being a dropship business, they carry little overhead and have an extremely efficient team of 5 contracted employees. They are currently fulfilling around 4,000 orders each month, with an increase in Q4 each year to accommodate holiday sales. If you’re looking to jump into the e-commerce space, you won’t want to miss this opportunity!
They continue to add 2-3 vendors per year, each providing a greater variety of products. Recently, they were awarded a contract to sell office supplies to a network of over 250 hospitals and 350,000 shipping locations nationwide, including doctors’ offices. 95% of revenue comes from large name marketplace retailers, while 5% comes directly from the website. 75% of website sales come from the consumer and 25% from business accounts. Their website is highly secure with the Green Address Bar SSL Certificate (highest in Industry standard, equal to bank standard) and is tested daily to ensure its durability.
This company priced at $3,250,000 is positioned to grow and expand in the online retail space. They are qualified for Amazon Seller Prime, but not currently using it – taking advantage of this qualification would lead to a substantial increase in traffic and revenue. Securing additional contracts directly with hospitals and corporations would also boost sales.
- Year Established: 2006
- Location: Southeast US with ability to be relocated
- Clients: Over 75 repeat clients – all dropship
- Demographics: Small to medium-sized business owners
- Services: Providing over 400,000+ industrial, janitorial, office, & restaurant supplies
- Software Used: Channel Advisor
- Lease: Small storage facility used to handle returns
- Reason for Selling: Health/ back surgery needed
- Employees: 5 FT contracted employees located overseas
- Seller Training Period: 1 year or longer if needed
- Growth Opportunities: Secure additional contracts directly with hospitals, corporations
- Included assets: Domain, software systems, wholesales to manufacture long term relationships
- Well-known marketplace retailers
- Direct to Businesses
- Direct to Consumers
Specific information regarding clients is available upon the receipt of a signed Non-Disclosure Agreement.
Services & Products
- Food Service
- Maintenance & Breakroom
- Technology Products,
- Restaurant Supplies
- 5 Full-time contracted employees located overseas
- Secure additional contracts directly with hospitals & corporations
|Document Title / Description|
This folder is empty.
Access to this Deal Room is restricted
Would you like to access the deal room?Yes, please
Already have an account? Log in here.
Print, sign and send to:210 N 78th St. 2nd Floor
Omaha, NE 68114
Or fax to: