Amazon E-Commerce Dropship Vendor w/ $1.2M Cashflow
Manages over 400,000 products through 20+ vendors!
This dropship vendor provides necessary janitorial, PPE, and office supplies through Amazon and other marketplaces! Using Channel Advisor software, which can manage up to 1 million SKUs, this business manages over 400,000 products with 20+ vendors, and resells on their website and marketplaces. They currently do no marketing or advertising.
Every order placed online is drop-shipped directly from the wholesaler or manufacturer in 2-3 business days to the consumer/business – they carry little to no inventory and have almost no overhead. With an integrated ordering system already in place, their software is ideal for the high volume of products this company sells.
- They continue to add 2-3 vendors per year, each providing a greater variety of products. Recently, they were awarded a contract to sell office supplies to a network of over 250 hospitals and 350,000 shipping locations nationwide, including doctors’ offices.
- 95% of revenue comes from large name marketplace retailers, while 5% comes directly from the website.
- 75% of website sales come from the consumer and 25% from business accounts.
- Their website is highly secure with the Green Address Bar SSL Certificate (highest in Industry standard, equal to bank standard) and is tested daily to ensure its durability.
- Providing quality products at a low price, the product mark-up is between 28-48%. Excellent relationships with the wholesalers help them deliver their low-price guarantee, as well as superb customer service.
- A small storage facility in the Southeast, US is currently used to handle returns to the wholesalers.
- Year Established: 2006
- Location: South East US with ability to be relocated
- Clients: Over 75 repeat clients – all dropship
- Demographics: Small to medium-sized business owners
- Services: Providing over 400,000+ industrial, janitorial, office, & restaurant supplies
- Software Used: Channel Advisor
- Lease: Small storage facility used to handle returns
- Reason for Selling: Health/ back surgery needed
- Employees: 5 FT contracted employees located overseas
- Seller Training Period: 1 year or longer if needed
- Growth Opportunities: Secure additional contracts directly with hospitals, corporations
- Included assets: Domain, software systems, wholesales to manufacture long term relationships
- List Price: $3,025,000
- Gross Sales
- 2020: $6,772,302
- 2019: $4,740,374
- 2018: $2,530,120
- Cash Flow:
- 2020: $1,151,411
- 2019: $277,379
- 2018: $396,881
- Assets Included in Purchase*
- Equipment: Domain name and software systems
- Intangible Assets: Excellent relationships with wholesalers and manufacturers
*amounts may vary
- Well-known marketplace retailers
- Direct to Businesses
- Direct to Consumers
Specific information regarding clients is available upon the receipt of a signed Non-Disclosure Agreement.
Services & Products
- Food Service
- Maintenance & Breakroom
- Technology Products,
- Restaurant Supplies
- 5 Full-time contracted employees located overseas
- Secure additional contracts directly with hospitals & corporations
Purchase Price: $3,025,000
60% Buyer / Bank Down Payment: $1,815,000
20% Seller Financing @ 5 years: $605,000
20% Earnout over 3 years: $605,000
*SBA is not an option
|Document Title / Description|
This folder is empty.
Access to this Deal Room is restricted
Would you like to access the deal room?Yes, please
Already have an account? Log in here.
Print, sign and send to:210 N 78th St. 2nd Floor
Omaha, NE 68114
Or fax to: